RETURNS & EXCHANGES
French Connection Returns Policy
In addition to your statutory rights, the French Connection Returns Policy sets out how you can return your French Connection purchase because you:
- changed your mind; or
- purchased an incorrect size and the product doesn't fit.
You can return your purchase under this Returns Policy if:
- Time: You return the product within 14 days of in-store purchase or online delivery;
- Product: You return the product in its original condition, unworn and with the tags attached (and the product is not an Excluded Product);
- Proof: You supply the store receipt/tax invoice or online order confirmation email as proof of purchase; and
- Return Option: You select an available Return Option for your purchase.
French Connection Return Options
Our Return Options table sets out the return options available to you based on:
- Purchase Location;
- Payment Used; and
- Product Purchased.
Return Options - Legend
|Instant Product Exchange|
Return Options - Australia
|Location||Payment||Product||Store Return3,4||Store Exchange3||Post Return4,5,6||Other||Instructions|
|Concept Store||Any||Full Price1||—||—|
|Concept Store||Any||Sale or Outlet2||—||—||—|
|Outlet Store||Any||Full Price1||—||—|
|Outlet Store||Any||Sale or Outlet2||—||—||—|
|Online||Credit or Gift Card||Full Price1||—|
|Online||Credit or Gift Card||Sale or Outlet2||—||—|
|Online||PayPal||Sale or Outlet2||—||—|
|Online||Afterpay||Sale or Outlet2||—||—||—|
Return Options - Other Countries
 Full Price products (also known as "white sticker") includes Full Price products purchased during promotional events (such as a time-limited storewide discount event).
 French Connection Stores: Sale and Outlet products are identified by their "red sticker". French Connection Online: Sale and Outlet products are identified by their advertisement in the "Sale" or "Outlet" categories.
 "Return In-Person to French Connection Store" or "Exchange In-Person to French Connection Store" Return Options are only available at French Connection Concept Stores in the same country as the Purchase Location which stock the same class or category of product that you would like to return. Learn more at: https://www.frenchconnection.com.au/stores.
 If your purchase is eligible for a refund under the "Return In-Person to French Connection Store" or "Return by Post to Online" Return Options, the same payment used for the purchase, must be used for the refund. You must present photo identification at the time of refund. Your photo identification and the cardholder or account name associated with the payment used must match. If this is not possible, a Returns/Gift Card will be issued for the refund amount.
 French Connection is not liable for the in-transit damage or loss of products returned by post to French Connection Online Returns. French Connection recommends that you only use post services with insurance and tracking. Please allow two (2) weeks for your return to be processed once received by French Connection Online Returns.
 Delivery Fees for French Connection Online purchases and Postage Costs for the "Return by Post to Online" Return Option are non-refundable under this Returns Policy.
Unless required by local law, Gift Cards (including eGift Cards), underwear, lingerie, swimwear, cosmetics and jewellery are excluded from this Returns Policy and cannot be returned because of change of mind or incorrect size/fit.
French Connection will accept the return of products that are faulty or otherwise fail to meet a guarantee implied by law (see Your Statutory Rights) where:
- Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
- Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
- Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the store receipt/tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
- Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
French Connection reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or Wash Guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
Your Statutory Rights
You can learn more about your statutory rights as a consumer at:
|Purchase Country||Your Statutory Rights|
|Australia||Australian Consumer Law|